To support law firm pro bono counsel in enhancing their individual potential and performance.
1. To support the professional development of the Association's members;
2. To encourage the development of the field of pro bono practice management generally;
3. To develop best practices in the field of pro bono practice management; and
4. To promote social justice and access to justice.
The Association will undertake the following activities in order to effectuate its mission:
1. Offer opportunities for the professional development of the Association's members.
2. Share information on various aspects of pro bono practice management.
3. Meet periodically in conjunction with other national pro bono events.
4. Liaise with other organizations that work in the field.
5. Facilitate communication on issues of importance to law firm pro bono practice.